Get your own blog at The Renal Unit!
Been thinking about getting into blogging but don't know where to start??
Don't like the look and feel of the other free blogging services?
Looking for a more professional look for your first foray into the blogging world, or like the idea of taking advantage of the fact that your posts will be seen by thousands of visitors a month on the home page of The Renal Unit site?
I'm currently looking to take on three prospective bloggers who'd like to join The Renal Unit blogging team.
What do you get?
- Free blog hosting
- A cool looking blog theme.
- Help getting started learning the Wordpress blogging platform
- Ongoing free email support (I want your blog to be successful!)
- Links to your latest blog posts on the home page of The Renal Unit website
- Your blog at www.therenalunit.com/you
Can you advertise on your blog?
- Yes, you can - schemes like Google AdSense, Amazon affiliate links etc are fine.
- However, I reserve the right to place one small advertisement on your blog to help pay for the hosting etc.
What can't you do with your blog?
- No porn, gambling, racist, or otherwise distasteful content please. I'll be working closely with each blogger to make sure they're as successful as they can be, hence I'll be keeping a close eye on each of them
- I reserve the right to remove any content I find offensive at any time.
- I will not, however, censor your blog in relation to comments about dialysis providers or other organisations except in the circumstances where they may be taken to be libelous.
What will this cost you?
- Nothing, nada, nix. Ever!
Why am I doing this?
- I'd like to take the Renal Unit website from being a one man show with some articles and a blog to a community project. I see the future of the site as a platform for people to blog about their experiences, and life in general as a dialysis/transplant patient or carer.
So how do you get in on this deal?
- Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know you're interested. I'll get back to you ASAP so we can discuss the details further.